Sunday, September 22, 2013

Paper Pumpkin from August!

I LOVE the August Paper Pumpkin!

It is called "Pedal Praise" and those of you who know me - know that my husband is an AVID bicyclist! I have so many ideas to use with this stamp set!

Here are the cards that my crafters made for the August kit:
August 2013 My Paper Pumpkin
Pedal Praise

Aren't they adorable! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

And did you notice? We made EIGHT cards - and the kit only comes with FOUR cards!!! All we did was add just a little bit of scraps and viola! Eight cards out of four! And the kit is only $14.95 (plus $5 shipping) each month. You'd probably pay WAY more than $20 for 8 cards. AND because you have the stamp set and ink, you can continue to make additional cards - it's almost like Stampin'Up! is paying YOU to take the kit! (almost, but not quite...)

AND my September Paper Pumpkin kit arrived - it's called Wahoo! and I used Pedal Praise with that kit and I really LOVE the September cards too!

You know, every month, I think that Stampin'Up! just cannot top the previous month's kit - and they do every month! How on earth do they do that?!

Hope you enjoy the August cards!





1 comment:

  1. I am another demonstrator that will be following you closely! Love your work! I will be looking your way for Paper Pumpkin CASEing!!!

    ReplyDelete