Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Crafters -

I just received the August Paper Pumpkin called "Pedal Praise" which is my NEWEST favorite! 


However, I still need to post the pictures from the July Paper Pumpkin - called Party Pennants. Now, I'm not a pennant or banner type of person - they are very nice - just not my style, BUT as soon as I opened the package... Well,  let me just tell you - WOW!


Keep in mind, I've added extras, although they are just fine by themselves. I always like to make mine, well... my own!  :)

Celebrate 


It's Your (Bird) Day - the reverse side of the Celebrate!


Hip Hip Hooray - LOVE the little clothespins!


It's a Party - the reverse side of Hip Hip Hooray!


Extra Card - using the Starter Kit too!

And those of you who are local know, you can see the banners as soon as you walk in the door. I have them on my mirror by the front door.


Don't forget - before August 31st - you can join My Paper Pumpkin for only $5 (plus $5 shipping) for each of the first two months! That's just $10! After those first two months, it goes up to the regular price of $19.95.

Join Now!

SO, if you join before August 31st, your starter kit will arrive in September.
Starter Kit - with a few little extras!

Then you will receive the October kit ... I'm guessing it will be something fall-ish - maybe Halloween-ish or Thanksgiving-ish. Won't that be fun?! 


And can I let you in on a little secret? With the hours I worked during the month of July and beginning of August, this My Paper Pumpkin subscription has just been a GODSEND! I was able to schedule and craft with my downline at the end of July, but all other crafting had been set aside. But NOT MY PAPER PUMPKIN! I've been able to put these projects together and even complete one extra item with each of the months.


If you are having a bit of a time crunch too - this My Paper Pumpkin is the best game in town (in my humble opinion, of course!). Join Now! Make sure you see my name as your demonstrator, Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio, so you can score an invite to my home! Paper Pumpkineers unite!  



No comments:

Post a Comment