Thursday, July 11, 2013

Promotions, Specials, Oh My!

Crafters -

Have you seen this promotion that Stampin' Up! Is offering?
Designer Series Paper

How great is this promotion? And you saw by my post the other day how easy it is to make a quick card using Designer Series Paper.

And with this special, it is such a great savings! Some of the local big box stores have been giving 10%, 15% or 20% off coupons. This is even better! Now, I don't know about you, but in days past, I would spend SO MUCH TIME matching this red color with that blue color and making sure that it coordinated well with the other green color.

With Stampin' Up!'s color coordinating cardstock and DSPs, no more 'eeny-meeny-miny-moe!" SU! is kind enough to list the colors with the DSPs, so all I have to do is pick out which color of cardstock I want to go with it! Add a matching ribbon, brad, button, or other embellishment - and it's a card. GREAT, huh?!

With each Buy-3-Get-1 FREE Designer Series Paper Special that you order from me through the end of the month, I'll send you my retired card kits too (6 cards and 6 matching DSP pieces). That way you can make LOTS of cards! Just as a way to say "thank you" for your order.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment