Monday, July 15, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

Attention Pumpkineers!

I received my email from Stampin'Up! that the July kit was on the way to me. I just LOVE the anticipation of the monthly kit! And I HATE surprises! That's the funniest part of this whole thing!  :)


Well anyway, I just realized that I never posted the pictures from the JUNE Paper Pumpkin. It was called Hello to You and had some of the BEST individual stamps!

June Paper Pumpkin
Hello to You

Not quite sure how I got such a shadow on the left side of the photo, but you get the idea! All I added was a few little ribbon pieces and some scraps. You can see on the back Primrose card, that I used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and the Primrose 2012-2014 InColor Core'dinations paper with the sanding block. My crafters will tell you - it just jazzed up that card! Throw in a few stampin' dimensionals and really made the card pop!


My monthly pumpkineers receive the PDF via email, especially helpful for the long distance crafters! I include step-by-step instructions if they want to use the little extras. Of course, the card itself that comes in the kit is perfect on its own! But this way, it's an easy way to see if you like a specific product. You can see there is the suede taffeta ribbon AND the daffodil stitched grosgrain ribbon on two of the cards. There is also a little bit of primrose ribbon on the primrose card. And did you notice all those little ribbon pieces inside the hexagons? WOW, huh? (NOTE: Because the kit used the now retired color of More Mustard, I also added a little bit of the More mustard ribbon for my crafters. That item is no longer available for purchase.)

And finally, for an added surprise for my crafters, I also included one of the Anywhere Glue Sticks. Now these come two to a package for just $3.95, but those little glue sticks made it SO MUCH EASIER for the little hexagon pieces. Not the primrose or daffodil printed hexagons, cuz those were already stickers, but the plain white ones that we were able to stamp the suede zig-zags onto! WAY easier! And, in case you didn't know this, the SU! glue sticks are in a square or rectangular shape. Makes it easier to get into all the corners!

Don't forget - after the monthly kit has come and gone, you cannot backorder monthly kits. At least that's the way it is right now. I'm really hoping that Stampin' Up! revisits that idea.

Hope you enjoyed the June My Paper Pumpkin Hello to You! One of my favorites so far! If you liked it too, why don't you JOIN NOW?! We'd LOVE to have you as one of our Pumpkineers!

No comments:

Post a Comment