Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cards!

Crafters -

Check out what one of my new friends and customers emailed to me!


Don't you just LOVE them?! And they are so easy - well, the coloring she did wasn't easy, that took some time - but the card design was easy!

I started going through some of my retired papers and have been making some cards myself using the retired items. Let's face it - Stampin' Up! cardstock and the matching Designer Series Paper (DSP) are just the best! While I LOVE the new colors, I still have a few retired favorites too...  :)

Anyway, about two or three weeks ago, I started sending/delivering some of these retired card kit packages to my customers with their orders. The retired card kits included the cardstock, the matching DSP, and on a few of them, I even added a few of the DSP (retired) butterflly punchouts. It is so easy to just add a piece of white or neutral cardstock and stamp a design on it. Lynn also added ribbon or twine to jazz it up. And we all have stamps that we LOT to use...

So Lynn, thanks so much for sharing your gifts and talents AND your permission to post your card designs on my blog!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Of course my fav is the Mary Engelbracht (sp?) card but the others are wonderful...such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete