Saturday, June 1, 2013

Grab Your Greetings!

How exciting is this?
Grab Your Greetings


With the launch of the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog yesterday, they have also announced a special sale on THREE of the BEST (in my opinion!) Greetings stamp sets. 25% off three of their greeting sets! The stamp sets are:
Sassy Salutations
Item #132070 (wood)
Item #126707 (clear)
Sweet Essentials
Item #132085 (wood)
Item #126457 (clear)
Petite Pairs
Item #128706 (wood)
Item #122497 (clear)

Gotta be honest here - I have two of the three myself! And if I tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I've been eyeing the third set too!

I have used my Sassy Salutations on SEVERAL cards. The saying is just so... I don't know... "sassy" and they fit PERFECTLY on the front of cards. And my Petite Pairs set works beautifully on sets of cards that I can give as gifts! I sometimes "pair" my Petite Pairs with the Note Cards and Envelopes for some VERY EASY cards! Did you see in the new catalog - they have also added CRUMB CAKE Note Card Envelopes?! I think those new envelopes will add the PERFECT touch to the card sets! Add a stamp that you like and maybe a bit of ribbon and this idea is just WAY nicer than those store-bought gift sets!

You know what? My craft room is already set up for today's New Catalog/Retired Items Party and the house is still somewhat quiet. I may have to grab my Petite Pairs and my Note Cards and Envelopes and see what I can come up with.... Hmmmm.... Check back in a little bit...

Oh yeah - almost forgot this part - YIKES! This promotion is good through June 30th. Grab Your Greetings and SAVE 25%!

No comments:

Post a Comment