Thursday, May 9, 2013

Swallowtail

I just have to show you one of the cards we made at our last downline meeting.
Swallowtail

Don't you just LOVE it? I know I do! And here's a close-up of a portion of the butterfly.
Swallowtail - Close-up


And because each card is different - there literally are no two alike!

With the Retiring List out, I'm so sorry to see one of my favorites, Regal Rose, leave us. Especially when it pairs so nicely with Rose Red (thankfully Rose Red is staying - YEAH!). And I'm really going to miss my Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon too! Unfortunately, the paper has sold out - it is still available in the Regals package in both 8.5"x11" and 12"x12". BUT the Regal Rose Classic Stampin' Pad is still available!

Did you catch the new stamp set in the middle - and it's matching punch - LOVE the sneak peeks we get as demonstrators! AND you can order it beginning May 31st! 

Let me know if you'd like to make this card at YOUR private card class or when you host a workshop! We will need to do different colors, but let me assure you - this card is STRIKING in real life!

I just love this new set and its coordinating punch. You can see it in the new catalog! Don't have one yet? Let me know - I'd love to be your demonstrator and get one of these babies in YOUR hands!

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, how did you make the colors in the swallowtail? milighthousegal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I turn around, I find a new reason to seriously think hard about getting this stamp....and you just gave me another one! This is the first I've seen embossed and it is fabulous...TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - it is a FABULOUS stamp! When you get yours, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine! :)

    ReplyDelete