Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Simply Sketched Sneak Peek

Crafters -

Have to tell you - when I saw this in the catalog, I just KNEW that I had to have this set. You will SO be seeing more of these designs.
Simply Sketched

What do you think? Notice anything new? The card base is the new Crisp Cantaloupe, one of the NEW 2013-2014 InColors. It is a Dynamic Duo with Calypso Coral, which used to be one of the 2011-2013 InColors, but it was such a big hit - Stampin' Up! has made it a PERMANENT part of the Subtles Collection in the new catty!

And the Designer Series Paper! You got it! NEW TOO! It's called Soho Subway and when I saw it at the Salt Lake City Regional - it was at the top of my Wish List!

This card design is the same card design we used at our Card Ministry last Friday night - just last week. Such an easy card too!

Oh yeah - I used Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, and Early Espresso markers to color the little birdy. Isn't he so cute? I bet if I changed the colors from the cantaloupe/calypso combination to something blue or brown... I bet it would make a really great men's card too! Such a versatile set!

Make sure you check back Saturday evening. I'll be posting the pictures of the May My Paper Pumpkin. It is just the cutest little brag book! My crafters will also be making one card to go along with the little book... I made it into a K-12 memory book with pictures of my son! It was so much fun! Ok, nothing more - check back Saturday night! You will LOVE it - I know I do!

And don't forget - my BOGO (Buy-One-Get-One) sale on Friday, May 31st (3p-8p) and Saturday, June 1st (9a-12p). When you purchase one new stamp set, Designer Series Paper, or Stamp Pad from the catalog, you can choose one of my retired stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, or Stamp Pad. The CATALOG/RETAIL price of the retired item(s) must be equal or less than your new set. (Cash prices will also be listed.)

Looking forward to seeing you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment