Thursday, May 2, 2013

Seriously, My Paper Pumpkin AND Save the Date!

I just love turning the calendar - you may find this shocking, but yes, although I do use the electronic calendar on my computer at work, I also use the paper calendar on my wall. I mark appointments on it, use different color hi-liters for different things (pink is anything stamping/crafting related!), and by the end of the month - well, my calendar is well loved.  :)

So on May 1st, I removed the April calendar and looked at the clean page for May. LOVE IT!


Over the weekend, I had several events. Saturday was busy at the Stock household! But busy in a really good way. I'll be blogging about it soon.


BUT, I just had to show you Paper Pumpkin kit cards for April. If you want to sign up, you can - but you have to join by May 10th! Don't delay - GO - Join Now! (Make sure when you join that you see my name - Dawn Stock - Grove City, Ohio - that's the only way to snag the invite!)


Each month's cards are different, and once the month has passed, you cannot get that kit any longer.


Here are the cards made with the April Paper Pumpkin kit, Seriously (click the picture to enlarge it):

April 2013 Paper Pumpkin -  Seriously


The top card is the extra card. LOVE IT! Do you know where that printed paper came from? You got it! It is part of the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - which is only available through May 31st!

Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper


The Spring Occasions catalog is only available through the end of the month. The new catalog takes effect June 1st, but Stampin'Up! is allowing us to order out of the new catalog on May 31st! WOW!



Here are a few dates to remember:

Saturday, May 4th
Dawn's Buy-One-Get-One Sale to celebrate Retired Items
Make a Card
Get your NEW Catalog!

Friday, May 10th
Last day to join Paper Pumpkin

Saturday, May 18th
Last Day to register for the Secret Garden Class

Saturday, May 25th
SShhhh.... It's a Secret Garden Type of Day Card Class

May 31st
Dawn's home
3p-8p
Occasions Catalog ends
See some of the NEW items
Play with some of the NEW items
Order from the NEW Catalog
On this date - you can order out of the OLD catty, the Spring catty, and the NEW catty!

June 1st
Dawn's home
9a-12p
See some of the NEW items
Play with some of the NEW items
Order from the NEW Catalog
Get some of the RETIRED items


No comments:

Post a Comment