Friday, May 31, 2013

Nina's Card

Crafters -

I'd like to share with you a card that I received from my friend and downline member, Nina Riley.
Thank you Nina for the GREAT card!

You see, I've been with the same company for 20 years. Yes, I started when I was 9; thank you for asking!  :) I have been in the same office for the past seven years. LOVE the people I worked with! Such a blessing to enjoy the people you see day-in and day-out!

Well, I did some training a few years back that would allow me to take a specific job sometime in the future. Never too early to think about what you want to be when you grow up! There are actually two positions within the company that I would really like to do before I retire in a few years.

A few weeks ago, I expressed an interest in this one job. So this past week, I started at my new position! Even though it is WAY different than my wonderful corner office, I LOVE IT! I'm so glad I made this move! It's one of those things I've always wanted to do!

BUT, this new position will impact my card classes and schedule. Please drop me a line and let me know what days/times would be of interest to you for the new classes. Online classes will also be considered. I'll be talking with those who attend on Friday and Saturday for the New Catalog/Retirement Party, but I'd love to hear your thoughts! The Let's Play class will still be Saturday, June 22nd. However, the July Gifts of Kindness class will be slightly different. AND you can earn that class - FREE - with your order on July 1st. Ask me how!

Check back on Saturday - I'll be posting the cards we will be making at the New Catalog/Retirement Party at my home. SUCH an easy card too! 

Can you believe the new catalog is LIVE on Friday?! Can't wait for everyone to see it (and I can't wait to place my first order from it!). I have my Wish List in Excel and ready to go! I have to do that because there are so many items on it!  ;)   Don't tell my husband though!

Look forward to talking with you on Friday or Saturday and THANKS again Nina for the wonderful card! I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being impulsive for what you want and getting it!!! Since you do have a few more years to work, why not step up and try something wonderful and new! Also congratulations on staying with the same company for 20+ years...that alone is hard to do these days!

    ReplyDelete