Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good Life Brag Book - May's Paper Pumpkin!

Crafters -

LOTS OF PICTURES - this one may take your 'puter a minute or so to load - but you will LOVE them!

For May, Stampin' Up!'s My Paper Pumpkin is the BEST! It is called  "Good Life Brag Book" and what a PERFECT thing for Mother's Day this month. Hope they have something really cool for Dad's Day next month too!

** Although, I do have to tell you. This thing is so stinkin' cute - you could also use it for yourself, for friends, for coworkers, for just about anyone or even anything!

Here's what I did with mine! And it took me about a half hour - that's right - just 30 minutes to put the pages together!
Front of Good Life Brag Book
Just added a bit of ribbon to the rings.
Scarlet and Gray really sets this!
Kindergarten and First Grade Pages
Second and Third Grade Pages
Fourth and Fifth Grade Pages 
Notice the arrow clip?
CAME WITH THE KIT!
Sixth and Seventh Grade Pages
LOVE how the arrow clip shows on this page too!
Eighth and Ninth Grade Pages
I used the second arrow clip on this one too!
Tenth and Eleventh Grade Pages 
Two Pages for the Twelfth Grade Page
One for the Senior Picture and
one for the Graduation/Cap and Gown Picture
Back of Good Life Brag Book


Did you notice the theme? It's a mini brag book for the boy! Now, I did have to add some of the NEW Smoky Slate Cardstock and use my NEW Mosaic Punch and did you notice the NEW ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers Stamp set too? Yes, I also had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the numbers for 10, 11, and 12.

And my crafters also made this card:
EXTRA - Card my crafters made

For this extra card, we used the colors Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit, in addition to the Basic Black Stampin' Spot that came with the kit. The card is the only thing we really stamped too! Hmmm.... let's see, there is the new Smoky Slate Cardstock for the card base, the new Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, the new Mosaic Punch, the new Mosaic Madness Stamp Set, the four colors we used for the different mosaic punch outs, the Pool Party button that came with the kit (there were two included), a little pearl, and the ribbon... hmm.... That's right - it's a NEW ribbon from the NEW catalog - Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon! 

How did I get that ribbon you may ask? Remember in April when I went to the Salt Lake City Regional? And my wonderful husband came as a supporting spouse demonstrator? He won the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and they had this ribbon wrapped around it! And it fit this card SO perfectly!

Does it seem like everyone has those Kindergarten graduation pictures? They are really nice but what do you do with the pictures as the kids get older? Here's what I did with mine for the front of the Brag Book:
It will have room for TWO Graduation Pictures
The Kindergarten and the High School ones!

I took mine into work and showed it to several coworkers - crafters and noncrafters alike. I cannot tell you how many of them said "OH, I like this. I could do this with my ..... (daughter, son, granddaughter, you fill in the blank)." Unfortunately, when the monthly kit is sent out on or about the 15th, that's it - that's the only time you can get it - AND you have to signed up for it by the 10th!

SO - don't miss out on any more of the GREAT projects you can make with this WONDERFUL monthly subscription! You can Join Now! and start making some EASY and FAST and BEAUTIFUL cards and projects. Make sure you see my name (Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio) when you join!

No comments:

Post a Comment