Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Watercolor Pencils and Crayons are Discontinued?!?!

No WAY!

Sad but true. Stampin'Up! just announced that due to unforeseen problems with the supplier, they have decided to discontinue those two products. A couple have been on Backorder for about a week and will no longer be available, effective immediately.

BUT, there is some good news! They still have the remaining collections of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons available to order. They are only available while supplies last, so get 'em before they are gone!
Subtles, Item #119802
Neutrals, Item #119805
Regals, Item #119803
I remember when these came out - and they are so much fun. I hate to see that the pencils are already gone. They were some of my favorites to use.

And, thanks to my wonderful husband for fixing my computer, I have now updated my blog header.

I used the FREE April Showers Wallpaper, and also the wonderful 2013 Quotable Calendar. I have used the quotes from this one so many times!

If you haven't yet downloaded the FREE April Showers Wallpaper, GO! Enjoy the FREEBIES that Stampin'Up! is offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment