Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Retired Lists Are Here!

Retired Items Lists



I know, right?! I'm so excited too! Which one surprised you the most?


Click HERE to go right to the Retired List. (You'll notice some of the items are listed up to 40% off! A few are 60%!)


**Here are the individual pdfs for you to use:




**This is the best place to check to see if your items are still available. You can also use Hostess Code EBY9VPCY and it will ship to the address you list. The links below take you directly to the online store and allows you to place the order IF the items are still available:




**If you are a bit of a geek, (like me!) here are the sortable Excel Files:


  • Retired Stamp Sets (This link wasn't working earlier. If it still isn't working when you click it, please try back later. I'm confident Stampin'Up! is working on it. I'll remove this little disclaimer when I can get into it. Thanks for your patience!)
  • Retired Accessories



If you'd like to place an order through me, you can use HOSTESS CODE EBY9VPCY and it will still ship directly to the address you list!

You can order through my online store HERE. (Make sure you see my name, Dawn Stock, in the top right corner!)


And remember, when the items have sold out, they are gone! So don't delay - get yours now!


Check back Thursday to see something I made with something NEW from the NEW catalog!


Would you like to get your catalog early? JOIN! Demonstrators are the first ones to receive the catalogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment