Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Something Old, Something New

Nothing's borrowed, and there's even BLUE!

Baja Breeze blue on the top card and Night of Navy blue on the bottom two cards, that is!
And CLICK HERE for a FREE Tutorial too!


What do you think? Notice anything new?

I used the flower stamp from the Oh, Hello stamp set on both cards. The card base is Pink Pirouette for both cards - but it looks so different with the Pretty in Pink on the top "old" card and the Melon Mambo on both bottom two "new" cards. All the butterflies are the Bitty Butterfly Punch - and all of those little guys have ribbon in the center. So glad my Night of Navy Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon is staying! YEAH!!!!

The "old" card is on the top. I really like how subtle the card is - and so pretty IRL (in real life)! I'm going to miss my Kindness Matters stamp set too - such a GREAT and EASY stamp set to use!

Sshhh.... don't tell my Latte Joy Stampers but we are making this card as an extra card at our Saturday meeting. I'm going to be so sorry to see my FAVORITE Designer Series Paper - Fan Fair DSP - go bye-byes. It's even on sale too! And I am just bummed that Baja Breeze is already sold out. And my Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. And my Paper Daisies. Can you just hear the sniffling?  (sniff, sniff, blow nose)

BUT WAIT!

Did you notice the really pretty and cheery DSP on the bottom two "new" cards? You got it - it's NEW - Gingham Garden DSP - and will be available with the new catalog! And did you notice the Tea Lace Paper Doilies - yup! (Although I would add a circle of whisper white behind the doily - I think it would show better.) So glad those are staying from the Spring Catalog!

I'm not sure whether I like the Tea Lace Paper Doily on the right or the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit on the left - which do YOU like better? I will tell you that the Sizzlit made with whisper white is WAY EASIER to sponge than the lace doily is! It's like that Tea Lace Doily is, you know, thin paper or something! Must sponge with care! (smile)

And did you notice the new stamp set - with the "Gee, thanks!" saying? Stay tuned for more on that one! I see myself using that one a whole lot!

Did I mention? As a demonstrator, I am able to preorder some of these! And even more than what is shown here! Actually, because hubby and I were in Salt Lake City last weekend for the Regional, we were able to purchase it while there and bring it home. I've had to be quiet (not a small feat I might add!) and not talk about it until TODAY! WHEW - that was really hard to do too!

I also placed my order today for my 2013-2014 catalogs. If you have placed a $50 or more order in the past  year, I have a catalog for you (hopefully soon!). You just need to stop over and pick it up! You know what - send me an email to remind me that you are interested in picking up your catalog. I'm telling folks that the catties should be here by May 20th, but I'm hoping it will be here WAY sooner!

Don't forget to let me know whether you like the Tea Lace Paper Doily or the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit better - just leave a comment and let me know which one YOU prefer!

Enjoy the cards and download the FREE Tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment