Friday, April 19, 2013

Seriously Monthly Kit

Seriously! That's the name of the April Paper Pumpkin Kit. LOVE IT!

What do you think? Here's my original card:


LOVE IT - and Seriously, it is so stinkin' easy! I think it only took me about 5 minutes to do the entire card. It took me longer to get it set up to take the picture!

Now, I have to be honest here, I really like the design on the card itself and I really like the blue waves pieces of cardstock, SO I cut the cards in half to make them go a little farther! Can't see the detail? Click on the picture of the card to see the close-up!

Everything on that card CAME WITH the kit! I only provided the adhesive. You got it - buttons and twine and the great stickers!

And did you notice what I'm Serious about? You got it - the "love you" sentiment. That's not exactly the stamped image. What it actually says is "love your guts" - the other stamp says  "you kick booty." I did think about stamping "love your booty" but decided to stay with just "love you" instead. Probably the wiser choice!

Seriously, I am off to Salt Lake City in a few hours. It's been a little hectic around here, but when I received this month's Paper Pumpkin, I just KNEW I had to make a card before I left. So, it is 1:15 am as I am typing this and my card is made! It's always fun to get those creative juices going.

If you are interested in joining my group to meet monthly and to make the monthly kit plus one extra "thing" - sign up! Join! Just make sure you see my name, Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio as your demonstrator. Join Now!

Enjoy! and look forward to seeing YOU next month! Remember you must join by the 10th of the month to receive the monthly kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment