Tuesday, April 2, 2013

If Nothing Ever Changed, There'd Be No Butterflies...


LOVE that quote by the famous guy - Anonymous.


Well, first and foremost, my computer has died. She has gotten me through a whole lot, and her CPU fan has gone to the great big CPU fan heaven in the sky. So while hubby is fixing her, I will be working off the iPad. Heaven help us all! I know just enough on this thing to be dangerous! (Seriously, I had to sneak onto his computer after midnight to add the card below, how sad is that? smile) This also means that my blog header will be a day or two until it can get updated...  :(


But back to the quote, did you see the April 'Best of' Series stamps yet? You got it - Best of Butterflies!!!

April's Best of Butterflies


And I'd LOVE to share this butterfly card with you. It is the extra card that my crafters will be making at my April 'Fly Into Spring With... Butterflies' class. This class was originally scheduled for March but has been rescheduled for April 27th.



Don't you just LOVE it? I know I do! How did we get those butterflies on the edge of the card, you may ask? Fussy cutting! But not too fussy cutting, promise!

Look forward to seeing you soon!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...never would have guessed your secret...this is fabulous...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - Thanks so much for your comment. You won the blog candy LAST month! Please email me with your snail mail address so I can send it to you!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete