Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh, FREE Shipping, and Carol Carriveau - Congratulations!

WOW! Last night, I logged onto the Stampin'Up! demonstrator side of the website and found out about the watercolor pencils and crayons, but this morning - some MORE news!

Color Refresh

They are doing a Color Refresh!
I am SO tickled with the return of Pear Pizzazz and ELATED that Wisteria Wonder is staying. I really LOVE that color. Although I am going to miss my Baja Breeze and River Rock, I understand... The only constant in life is change. (smile)

BUT, and this is news you will want to read:
Beginning April 4, 2013, all retiring/discontinued color products (this means ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, anything of those retiring/discontinued color products), will be available only while supplies last. That means some of the products will not be available through the retired list period. Stampin'Up! has tried to anticipate the demand based on historical sales information, but please keep in mind - sometimes there are surprises and even the best guesses won't always be correct.
SO, what that means is, if there is something you want, get it while you can!

Here's a video about the Color Refresh!

LOVE IT - and it shows the NEW color of Smoky Slate. I have missed my old color of Going Gray and Smoky Slate is PERFECT! I'm so looking forward to the color combination of Cherry Cobbler - Smoky Slate - Basic Gray. Who knows it? You got it - Ohio State Buckeyes! YEAH!!!!! Can't you just hear the crowd going wild?

Did you notice what she said at the end about getting some of the colors products FREE? Listen again - I'm anxiously awaiting more information on that!

Free Shipping
On April 6th, 7th, and 8th, they are offering FREE SHIPPING - on EVERYTHING! Well, not expedited orders, of course, but regular shipping is FREE! It begins on Saturday, April 6th, 2013 at 12:00 AM (Mountain Time) and ends on Monday, April 8th, 2013 (6:50pm Mountain Time for phone in orders; 11:50pm Mountain Time for online orders). Limited to United States orders only.

Carol Carriveau
And finally, Carol Carriveau - Please send me an email! I really appreciate the uplifting comments you have left on my blog! You won the blog candy in March - but I need to get your snail mail address from you so I can send it to you. It's the Reason to Smile set in Clear Mount. It's still here and ready to be sent to you. You can use the "Email Me" button at the top right of the blog (just under my blog header). Looking forward to hearing from you!

JOIN!
And finally, since you have read this far, I have some other news. As a demonstrator, we get sneak peeks. Stampin'Up! has been sharing a few with everyone lately - aren't they so much fun?! Well... one of the sneak peeks they have let us see is... three different stamp sets, three different packages of papers, some new punches, buttons, and ribbons. And that's all I'm sayin'! Are you interested in knowing more - before everyone else finds out about it? Well - JOIN - become a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator! I'd love to have you join my team of Latte Joy Stampers. You can click HERE to find out more information! Contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment