Friday, March 1, 2013

New Stamps, New Videos, and BLOG CANDY!

I love the beginning of a new month, don't you?

As many of you know, I have a 9-5 "regular" job. (Stampin'Up! is my FUN business!) At the beginning of each month, I remove the previous month's calendar page at my work. It has all my meetings, days off, birthdays, and generally - it is used and it is used well! When I removed February's month today, it was so nice to see the clean calendar month of March and my upcoming meetings and birthdays and such. And I get to go to a training class with my friend Lori Ann on Monday. I'm also able to retire in a few years, so I have the countdown on my calendar too. It's just fun to see how much longer I "have" to work to qualify for my retirement. :)

We were running behind a little this morning, so I wasn't able to log onto Stampin'Up!'s website this morning. Imagine my delight this afternoon when I saw this:
Best of Flowers
Item #133342

And then I saw this:
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Item #132956

And check out these videos. If you are reading this via your email,  you will need to go to my blog to watch the videos.

Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set Video. LOVE IT!


And while watching that video, I saw THIS blooper video. They are such real people! LOVE THEM! Thanks so much Stampin'Up! for being such a GREAT company!


So, since SU! is so GREAT, how about leaving me a comment on my blog with WHY you think Stampin'Up! employees are so wonderful?! They always give me a Reason to Smile! So I'd like to give you a chance to win a Reason to Smile!
BLOG CANDY!

Leave a comment on my blog with WHY you think they are so wonderful between now and March 15th, and I'll place your name in a drawing to win your own Reason to Smile! A Clear-mount Reason to Smile Stamp Set that is! The name will be drawn on Saturday, March 16th. I'll announce the name on the 16th and you'll need to send me an email with your snail mail address so I can get the stamp set to you! (**NOTE: Crafters - I have been receiving a few spam comments. You will need to leave your name/sign-in to be entered in the drawing. Thanks so much for understanding!)

Make it a GREAT Day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that bloopers video is fabulous!!!! Wish they would share those things more often! Thank you for offering this great stamp set...I don't have it but figure my chances are nil since I appear to be the first commenter...maybe I'll do another one later on....Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice give away, thank you for chance. I love SU employees as they are always so very sweet and they love what they do!
    Christina
    cnelson2093@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be a blast to get to work at the headquarters. What a nice thing to do and offer blog candy. A great looking stamp set...but then I always love flowers. Have a great weekend.

    Heidi
    heidiwhitchurch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete