Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Make a Difference!

Crafters -

When I attended Leadership in January, I was very fortunate to attend several classes. One theme that Stampin'Up! mentioned throughout our training was to "make a difference." Matter of fact, here's the graphic that was on much of our paperwork during that timeframe!

Well, it has been a little hectic around here. Anyone else feel that way? Between working full-time, family, friends, hobbies, and such, I hadn't made time to "make a difference" in something new recently.

So when I received an email in early February from a local school, they were planning a fundraiser for March and were seeking donations for it, I sent them an email expressing an interest in donating and was told they would get back with me. Fast forward to last week. YUP! It is THIS WEEK! It is actually March 14th! That's Thursday!

So because I think I just have TONS of SU! stuff (and it is just the greatest stuff too, isn't it?), I put this together with the help of my right-hand guy, the boy! What do you think?

I had to locate a basket to put everything in! I knew I wanted to put in a few cards along with the catalogs, but it just kept growing! Check it out:

Catalogs, stamp pad, notepad, THREE different sets of cards, card class coupons, two fabrics, a message center, and a ruler and magnet clip with my information on it. When we dropped it off to the office, the lovely lady even went "Ooohhhh, I may have to bid on this!" And yes, I made sure she received her own catalog too!  :)

Did you notice the ribbon on the cello bag? You got it - The Basic Gray/Basic Black, 1-1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon from the Spring Catalog!
Basic Gray/Basic Black 1-1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon


And it also comes in Pink Pirouette/Rose Red too!
Pink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon

Hope the school has a successful fundraiser on Thursday!


You know, we are so blessed to be able to share this gift of crafting with others.
Please share YOUR gifts and talents with others! 



From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded;
and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Luke 12:48b

 

1 comment:

  1. wow....and who would not want to bid on this great basket....good for you and lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete