Saturday, March 9, 2013

It Was Supposed to be Easy!

And it actually IS!


Crafters - 

Stampin'Up!'s Paper Pumpkin (the website is called MyPaperPumpkin.com) starts THIS MONTH. Just the click of your mouse and YOUR Fairy Godmother can visit you too!


For the March kit, you will need to sign up by March 10th. If you sign up March 11th, you'll receive the April kit.

Your credit card is not billed until YOUR Paper Pumpkin is shipped.

AND it is a surprise each month! I love reading the magazines I receive each month - each article is a surprise! And now I'll receive CRAFTING surprises too!

Remember to choose me (Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio) as your demonstrator when you sign up and you will be invited to my home to put your kit together - AND we will even make one extra card using your new kit! Let's make it our own Paper Pumpkin Party!

And this post from my January Express Card Class, shows THREE different ways to use the set I received from Leadership!

Remember - this was supposed to be easy - AND IT IS! Click on the links below for more information. (And if you leave a comment about why Stampin'Up! employees are so great on my blog by March 15th, you are entered into a drawing for BLOG CANDY! I love seeing the SU! employees in the video - don't you?)




remember to choose me - Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio

offered EACH month!

No comments:

Post a Comment