Saturday, March 16, 2013

BLOG CANDY WINNER IS....

Drum Roll Please...... 

Thanks so much for posting comments to my blog!

SU! employees really are just the best, aren't they? I loved the SU! bloopers video, the SU! employees ARE always so sweet and they really do live the Stampin'Up! Statement of the Heart, and I would LOVE to work at Stampin'Up! Headquarters! I tease hubby all the time that we should move out there!

So without further adieu, the names were entered and the boy drew the name of....


...

...

...

Carol Carriveau!

Congratulations to Carol Carriveau!


Crafters, thanks so much for playing along. Your comments gave ME a Reason to Smile!

Hope you enjoyed it and Carol - please send an email to me with your snail mail address and YOUR very own Reason to Smile will be en route to you on Monday!
Congratulations to Carol Carriveau

No comments:

Post a Comment