Saturday, February 2, 2013

Make a SPLASH!

Using half of a Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Kit, that is!


Bring your favorite "POOL" item (swimming pool, that is) and be entered in a special drawing for a surprise gift!

I remember when the boy was little, he had this inner tube that had a duck on the front of it. It was a HOOT! I don't think we have that anymore, but I'm sure I can find something here... How about you?

Now I know it'll be really cold here in Central Ohio, so let's warm things up with our Make a Splash Party on Saturday, February 23rd, from 9a-12p! The details are here (or click on the "Classes" tab at the top of the page).

2 comments:

  1. Would love to come to your Pool Party (that DSP is fabulous!)...but a bit far from California...have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol! We will SO miss you! Grab your FAVORITE Pool item and you'll be with us in spirit! CRAFTERS UNITE! :)

    ReplyDelete