Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin'Up! Videos!

For your viewing enjoyment!

Celebrating 25 Years of Making a Difference!

 
The New "Dude, You're Welcome!" Kit - designed for men. Check out the blocks too! VERY manly!

And finally, not a video, but more information about the NEW Paper Pumpkin MONTHLY subscription! What do you think? I think we should get together to really make these cards rock! So if you want to bump it up, let me know! Want to get together with several of YOUR friends? Let me know and YOU can have a PRIVATE Card Class!
My Paper Pumpkin
Once you get to the My Paper Pumpkin site, make sure you click through the right arrows (they are on the right on the "Once upon a time..." portion), so YOU can read the story! LOVELY! 



OOOHHHHH - And, when requested, don't forget to pick me (Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio) for your demonstrator! That's the way you'll snag the invite when we bump up the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment