Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Orlando!

Crafters -

I'm in Orlando for the Stampin'Up! Leadership! My friend and former downline member, Stephanie, is due in tomorrow. Even though we are not in the same downline anymore, I'm so thankful that we are and have always been friends first! And did I mention that we are roomies again too?! The only thing, actually a person, missing from this Stampin'Up! event is our friend Geneva. The three of us used to travel and room together at these events.

BUT I have already placed the Good & Plenty box on Steph's pillow - sshhhh! Don't tell her - she'll be surprised when she arrives tomorrow. We always do Good & Plentys at our events! ;)

Hope you are subscribing to my blog postings so you can receive the Leadership postings I make while I'm here. 

I'm also hoping I get to see some of my SU! friends here in Florida too! I already met two new friends at the airport. You see, there is not a bag provided this year. Well, Stampin'Up! told us to bring a bag from a previous event. I brought the bag I received from my first Convention (I think it was the 20th anniversary for Stampin'Up!). One of the ladies came over to me and we began talking about our bags and Stampin'Up! Leaderships and Conventions. You see - never met a stranger while at a stamping event! 

And I hope I get to see my friend Gwen. She's the lovely lady who transferred her Leadership ticket to me a couple of years ago.

When I was at the Chattanooga regional in September, I also saw Andrea Withers from SU!'s home office. She said she was going to be at Leadership so maybe I'll see her too!

Check back tomorrow for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment