Friday, January 11, 2013

New Card Kit Subscription - My Paper Pumpkin!

Yes, that is right! During General Session today, the fabulous Bonnie Thurber, who CAN read minds gave us some fabulous news!

Go to MyPaperPumpkin.com and come right back here. WOW HUH????

Doesn't this sound just great? You can choose between either a monthly card kit subscription OR you can try it for one month free. Did I mention that the monthly subscription will include shipping?! I think I see a monthly class for my customers!

And because Stampin'Up! is such a fabulous company - and here is where I can tell you about Bonnie's mind-reading abilities. You see, there weren't any make-and-takes is year. Bonnie said she told the company that we would be alright with NOT doing make-and-takes because Stampin'Up! Is giving all Leadership attendees a FREE 'Hey There Try It Kit' and you can see parts of the kit they gave us here. Now, I do have to be honest here. We received a slightly different kit because the new kits aren't ready until March.

If you are new to stamping or trying to build your supplies, this is a GREAT way to begin! It comes with a stampin'spot, envelopes AND the glass block you will need to stamp the cards with!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Can you hear my scream from here?

So, are you interested in a class with this? Stampin'Up! is even going to let us do this as a cash-and-carry item too! Subscribe to my blog and receive the updates. This is not available until March - so check your calendar! I'll blog more later. Getting ready for the Pajama Party tonight back at the Convention Center. Yup! With 1,499 of my closest friends! I'll post pictures later...

This is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment