Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

So, have you joined with YOUR monthly subscription yet?
Subscribe for YOUR Monthly Subscription!

Make sure you check my name (Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio) as your demonstrator! Join Now! Want to get together to PUT our cards together? YUP! That's the way to snag the invite so we can really make these cards rock! You'll get to look over my designs AND use my stamps to add to these cards. Of course, they are lovely as they are if you don't have the time one of the months...  :)

It has just been a whirlwind since I came home from Leadership! WHEW!! I placed my supply order for the Card Class next week using the Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit! Wait until you see the fun cards we will make using HALF of a kit! I just LOVE the printed paper and it has ribbon that is EXCLUSIVE to that kit!

Flower Fair Simply Scrappin'
Flower Fair Simply Scrappin' Kit
Item #129302
$15.95

And the ABSOLUTE BEST PART IS... Stampin'Up! has such wonderful people working there - my order SHIPPED in less than 24 hours! YUP! I placed my order in the early morning hours and before I could get home from my "regular job" - you got it! THEY SHIPPED IT!

Thank you Stampin'Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment