Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leadership Class - Meet New People

On Saturday early afternoon of Leadership 2013, I was able to attend the "Meet New People, Find New Faces" class facilitated by Shannon West. You may remember Shannon from my posting about the 2012 Chattanooga Regional. Here's the picture I took that day:
Dawn Stock (red shirt) and Shannon West on the right


One of the items she shared was to make the projects easily duplicatable. She showed a picture of the Swallowtail butterfly that she did, although I cannot remember the colors used (Steph asked me yesterday!) But here's what she did with hers! (When I next see you, ask me about how Shannon cleans her stamps while stamping! You thought I was bad wiping them on my black slacks during classes - I ain't got nuttin' on the lovely Shannon!)

I had located a pretty, oval frame that was very ornate and thought I'd use it for my "My Why" statement, but I may have to seriously reconsider! My Swallowtail butterfly is due to arrive next week, hmmm....

SO, here is an easily duplicatable project using My Little Valentine and it is only available through MONDAY, January 21st! It ends when Sale-a-Bration begins! Don't delay and miss getting this limited-time-available, exclusive four-piece stamp set. And these cards took VERY little time! I did them at the kitchen table while talking with my mom!


If you want to get this set (a STEAL at  $9.95), you need to order it now - PLUS don't forget! You also receive the Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit too (a $7.95 value). Here's my blog posting about the items I used too! This is such a cute little set that Stampin'Up! is offering for just a short time! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Yes, Leadership was so good! You've been a busy girl since we got home! Love the pic with Shannon! and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete