Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Blog Header

When I saw that FREE Box of Chocolate February Wallpaper Digital Download, well - I couldn't resist! And paired with the 2013 Quotable Calendar Template - it was a match made in Heaven or my version of it with my FAV Close to Cocoa color!

So, how about this for my new blog header for February?



Remember this post from Tuesday? The one with the FREE Digital Download?
Box of Chocolates February Wallpaper



Yup! That's the one! Close to Cocoa has been one of my favorite colors for a number of years. I must have had about five packages of retired Close to Cocoa Designer Series Paper (DSP) when Stampin'Up! retired it! Hey - always buy what you like, huh?  :)

I think I'm down to about one package left and it has been retired for a few years now... Am I the only one who buys her favorites and then holds them VERY close - not wanting to part with them because I know I can't get any more of it? Hope Stampin'Up! brings back the Close to Cocoa color in a cool, new DSP!

No comments:

Post a Comment