Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blog Candy!

Crafters-

How about some
BLOG CANDY?!

Someone told me some information about blogging the other day that I didn't know. And it was a very valuable life lesson too... After receiving that little blogging lesson from that person the other day, I thought.... hmmmm.... maybe I'll try that.

So, how about some
BLOG CANDY?!


I had posted on the Social Media class posting, asking if there were any techniques that anyone was interested in learning - so that I could add to my video library on YouTube. 

Remember the Giftables class I offered in December? (You'll want to scroll to the bottom of the classes link to see the pictures.)

Well, I made a couple extras of the bag! (They made GREAT Christmas gifts!)

If you leave me a comment between now and Monday, January 21st, 2013, I'll place your name into a drawing to receive the rag-bag from this class. (Limited to U.S. addresses only)
Rag Bag from December Giftables Class

I'll post your name on Tuesday, January 22nd. You'll need to send me your snail mail address so I can send this to you.

I have several of these bags in different sizes. I use them for my knitting, to take my lunch back and forth to my "regular" job, and I even carry catalogs around in them!

Using the Scallop Square Clear Die, I made numerous bags a couple of years ago as Christmas gifts for my downline. That posting was here. And yes, those bags were made before we sold fabric.

After I show the bag, many people ask me - where'd you get that die? You'd be surprised how hidden it seems to be in the catalog. It is a Stampin'Up! EXCLUSIVE - you can only get it from Stampin'Up! And with Sale-a-Bration beginning on Tuesday, January 22nd - well - NOW is a GREAT time to order yours!

Did you notice the fabric on the bag that I'm giving away? The Deck the Halls fabric is available for 99 CENTS! Keep in mind - it is on the Clearance Rack, so once it is gone, it is gone! (They started with FOUR Clearance Fabrics and there are only TWO designs left - DON'T DELAY!)

And the quality of the fabric is wonderful. During the Giftables class in December, Charlene our resident quilter attended the class and she liked the fabric. I consider her to be an expert in fabric! (smile)

For those of you who don't know... I am not a seamstress. The only way I know how to make these bags is because my friend and former downline member Geneva helped me just about every step of the way when I made them a few years ago!

So, please - choose one of my postings and leave me a comment! (**NOTE: Comments are moderated, so it may take a bit for it to show up on the blog.)

4 comments:

  1. What a neat gift idea and I love this fabric. Thanks for the chance to win this blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bag and thanks for the details to make one.
    Thanks for chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many bags. You are so crafty. Sign me up.
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. It is nice fabric.

    ReplyDelete