Friday, December 7, 2012

The Seasonal Catalogs and a SPECIAL Card Class

Crafters -

Make sure you read to the bottom of this post for a special offer! 

**UPDATED: The card classes have been cancelled for now and will be rescheduled at a later date.

Gotta tell you about one of the BEST benefits of being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. BUT FIRST...

Is anyone else as impatient as I am? I'm not one of those I-love-surprises-type of people. I like knowing what is going to happen and if they ever made a "Life-at-a-Glance" calendar, I'd own one! You know the type of people like me.

Anyway, on December 1st, as a demonstrator, I was able to preorder out of the Spring catalog (effective January 3rd) AND, as an added benefit, I was also able to receive some of the Sale-a-Bration items from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (effective January 22nd). But trying to be good, and because I had earned some free stamp sets AND a product bonus, I really poured over the catalogs. Isn't Stampin'Up! just the BEST company to work for?!

OH - do you have your Spring and Sale-a-Bration catalogs yet? My customers have been sent theirs and they should receive them around the middle of the month. If you would like one, let me know and I'll get one out to you too!

SO, guess what I ordered? Now, I cannot show you pictures yet, but... there are new embossing folders, beautiful new papers, some great stamp sets, did I mention the new framelits?, and wait until you see some of the ribbons, and buttons, and trinkets, and punches, and all the wonderful items! I'm betting the pictures just don't do them justice.

Well, last night and today as I was revising my list for about the 80th time, I finally chose my stamp sets, one set of framelits, one embossing folder, and a really cool new tool. The tool is something similar to an older item that they retired a few years ago - which I LOVED and used all the time. I can't wait to receive the items AND make things with them. I just love when Mr. Brown (aka UPS) shows up with my packages!

And because I know you are just going to fall in love with all those new items too, I wanted to remind you that you can still order out of the Holiday catalog. AND to sweeten the deal...

FOR ONLINE ORDERS (of $75 merchandise or more) PLACED BETWEEN DECEMBER 8TH AND DECEMBER 15TH, you are invited to attend a FREE card class at my home. You will make three cards and get to see the really cool items I will be making between now and then. Don't forget to look over the Clearance Rack too. And because the holidays are always busy, I'm going to offer a several dates for you to attend the FREE Card Class:
  • Friday, December 21st, from 1p-2p
  • Saturday, December 22nd from 9a-10a
  • Saturday, December 29th from 9a-10a OR 1p-2p  
UPDATE: When did life get so busy? It looks like everyone is busy on the dates I had listed, so for now the card classes will be cancelled. Perhaps after the first of the year? 
After you place your order, send me an email and let me know which date you'd prefer. If you do not have one of the catalogs, you can pick those up at the class too! Hope to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment