Saturday, December 8, 2012

Last Week for the Ink-redible Promotion

Crafters -

Don't forget - this is the last week for the FREE ink pads promotion! There are two ways to earn the FREE ink!


Hostesses
Hostesses who  hold a minimum $450 party during the promotion period will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads--choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals--a $49.95 value! Plus, the free ink is in addition to the regular hostess benefits. It doesn't get better than that!

Join Stampin'Up!
Right now, new recruits can also:

  • Choose spring catalog products in their Starter Kit
  • Take part in the Sale-A-Bration pre-earn opportunity (contact me - I'll get you the Sale-a-Bration flyer/catalog so you can see the FREE stuff you can earn!)
  • Receive 30 percent off on their first order and choose new spring catalog products
  • Participate in our biggest promotion of the year and get even more free products during Sale-A-Bration 

Give me a call, shoot me an email, send me a text! Let's get YOU scheduled for YOUR workshop! Click here to fill out YOUR paperwork to join my Latte Joy Stampers team and get the free ink that way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment