Monday, December 31, 2012

January is Right Around the Corner!

It's December 31st and 2013 is tomorrow! The Spring Catalog begins on January 3rd, followed closely by Sale-a-Bration on January 22nd. And, as you know, I've been playing with my new toys! (Shhh... don't tell anyone - but I'm having such fun with them too!)

Well, with January 1st being tomorrow, I thought I'd redo my Blog Header. AND I used TWO of my new cards in it too!
My New Blog Header for January - LOVE IT!

These cards combine the old with the new, nothing was borrowed, and there is something blue. I'll see if I can grab a sixpence for my shoe, too... Am I showing my age by quoting that? These cards use new Spring Catalog products, there's even a Sale-a-Bration stamp used on the blue card, and I just LOVE the flower trim ribbon - just cut one of the posies and it really sets that card. Hope you enjoy the cards!

Can I just tell you how much I enjoy my My Digital Studio 2 also?! Do you recognize the "Enjoy" saying just to the left of "January" - no? You got it! It's part of the 2013 Quotable Calendar Template - a GREAT MDS Download. 

So, because I was so excited about the new blog header, I changed it today! That will allow me to sleep in on the 1st, huh? Enjoy your New Year's Eve and let's make 2013 a WONDERFUL year!

No comments:

Post a Comment