Friday, December 14, 2012

Ink-redible... Final days... :)

Crafters -

I'm at a class on Saturday to make cards for the upcoming catty! BUT since I won't be answering emails throughout the day, wanted to jot a friendly reminder...


1) The Clearance Rack Blitz - I placed an order Friday morning, literally hours after the items were added. Got shut out on one of my markers. AND it looks like several of the others are now no longer available. And did you notice that they have STAMP SETS on there? YES-SIR-EE! If you are interested in any of the items, don't delay! (FYI - because I have had a couple of questions on this, the stamp pads on the Clearance Rack are the OLD style - the felt ones, not the new foam ones.)




2) Sunday is the last day for the Ink-redible promotion. You can get an entire color family of the NEW foam stamp pads by either hostessing a $450 workshop OR by joining Stampin'Up! If you are interested in either, I'd love to be your demo OR your upline! Our team meetings are a LOT of fun - matter of fact - invited my team on Sunday to look over the great cards that I'll have made on Saturday at that class! Click here to start YOUR paperwork to join my team! Sign up by Saturday, December 15th at midnight, and YOU are invited for Sunday, December 16th too!


and finally, 
3) When you place your online order of $75 or more through Saturday, December 15th, you get a FREE card class at my home! Your choice of dates are Friday, December 21st, from 1pm-2pm OR Saturday, December 22nd from 9am-10am, OR Saturday, December 29th, from 9am-10am OR 1pm-2pm. I have also received my Spring Catalogs AND Sale-a-Bration brochures. They are all ready for you! UPDATE: When did life get so busy? It looks like everyone is busy on the dates I had listed, so for now the card classes will be cancelled. Perhaps after the first of the year?

Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment