Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flowering Flourishes and Feel Goods Stamp Sets

Crafters -

I have been playing with my new toys, I mean my new supplies out of the Spring Catalog. Have you received your new Spring Catalog AND the Sale-a-Bration brochure yet? If not, and you don't have a demonstrator, give me a call - I've LOVE to place one of these babies in your hands!  :)

But seriously, several wonderful things occurred at the end of November with my Stampin'Up! business - and I earned SEVERAL free stamp sets (if you are interested in free stamps, contact me to book a workshop or to join my team)! So, because I'm a demonstrator, Stampin'Up! allows us to preorder the items so we can prepare for workshops and classes. Well, have I been playing!

One of the sets that I have been wanting for a while was the Flowering Flourishes stamp set, so it was one of the FIRST ones I choose! AND another set is a NEW set in the Spring Catalog. Now I cannot show you a picture of the stamp set, but I can show you stamped images that I have done with it. SO this is the stamp that I used on my card and it looks like this if you stamp it right out of the box, so to speak!
Using Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, and Baja Breeze markers RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!


GREAT saying, huh? Wait until you see the others!

Well, I mixed this set with my new Flowering Flourishes set and because it is winter now (we are anticipating snow tomorrow here in Ohio!), I wanted to use Bravo Burgundy. I went to my Color Coach and some of the other colors that coordinate with Bravo Burgundy are River Rock and Baja Breeze. And because this is a flower, I needed a green color. Always Artichoke goes PERFECTLY with Bravo Burgundy! Gotta love that Stampin'Up! makes choosing colors REALLY easy for folks like me! (HUGE GRIN!)  FYI - Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke are part of the Regals Markers; River Rock is part of the Neutrals Markers; and Baja Breeze is part of the Subtles Markers. Currently, you can purchase a River Rock marker on the Clearance Rack. Of course, you can also get the entire set of Many Marvelous Markers and have ALL of them at your fingertips!

And I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig and played around with the placement of the Feel Goods wording. What do you think?
Flowering Flourishes meets Feel Goods


And because sunshine should be pretty and sparkly and just bring a smile to your face, and with today being so gray and overcast here, I added a little Dazzling Details to perk up this card. So here's a close-up for the word "Sunshine" - doesn't it just dazzle?!
Add a little Dazzling Details and it just sparkles!

LOVE IT!

All images stamped on Naturals White Cardstock. One of my absolute favorites!

Remember the Spring Catalog begins on January 3rd, with the Sale-a-Bration brochure beginning on January 22nd. I think January is just going to be a FABULOUS month, what about you? Contact me to book your workshop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment