Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Card Class in 2013 is Scheduled!

Crafters -

Can you believe Christmas is in TWO DAYS?!?!??! TWO DAYS!!!!! YEAH!!!! 

However you want to look at it, two more sleeps, two more nite-nites, two more morning coffees - and it will be here! Again, YEAH!!!

AND I have officially scheduled my first card class for 2013! You can go to the "Classes" page on this blog for the basics or click "here" for the link. AND you can now pay by PayPal! If you don't have a PayPal account, the link also allows you to pay as a PayPal guest using your debit or credit card. No more worrying about running it over here last minute to drop off the check or cash! 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


And another New Card!

Those of you who know me, know how much I love my coffee. I jokingly say that if I could take it intravenously I would! Not really, but you get the idea. I also HALF jokingly, but more seriously, say that when I retire (in about two years), that I will work at my local coffee establishment - you know the one. They have those really nice RED Christmas cups this time of year! Well, I'll work there AND be able to devote more time to my STAMPING!

Anyway, and bear with me while I get there... Today after hitting the grocery store this morning at 8AM! I stopped at the BUX right in front of the grocery store to get my coffee. LOVE IT! Well, while it was being made, I was talking with the young lady at the window. She saw my car magnet that I have on my car and we began talking about cardmaking. She said that SHE was making her Christmas cards this year and was using construction paper. HOW GREAT IS THAT?! See, I knew I liked that coffee place!

Well, because my mind was on coffee and getting home to get ready for church this morning, I thought - hey wait! I should give her one of my business cards so that she can look here on my blog and get some card ideas. SO, without further ado... here is a beautiful card that I made last weekend and it uses some of the NEW stuff too!
Secret Garden meets Vintage Verses

Hope you enjoy this easy and FAST card - especially with the matching framelits! Makes it SO easy to stamp and then cut out the flowers AND the leaves. Did you notice the rhinestone in the center of the flower? No? Look through YOUR Spring catalog - you'll see it there! Don't have a Spring Catalog or a Sale-a-Bration brochure? CONTACT ME and I'll get one to you!

1 comment:

  1. This will be a beautiful card to make and am sure those in your class will love it. Think most of us are ready for a change!

    ReplyDelete