Friday, December 14, 2012

Clearance Rack has been UPDATED!!!

**UPDATE: As of right now, Stampin'Up! has the Clearance Rack in two different places. One is listed as "All Clearance Items" and one is listed as "New Clearance Items." The new clearance items are not yet listed in the the ALL category. Make sure you check both places!



Clearance Rack Blitz
New Clearance Items Added!

WOW!  This will be short and sweet since I just got up and checked the Stampin'Up! demo side of the site.

Stampin'Up! has added about 300 additional items to the clearance rack. You can only order clearance rack items online. You cannot order them through a demonstrator.

If you would like to order any of the items through me, here is the link to my online store that takes you directly to the clearance rack. Click here on Clearance Rack here or there is a link on the right-side of this blog.

I haven't made my way through the entire list, but they have the black handled crop-a-dile (LOVE IT!), several punches, lots of paper, and even some old kits. I think I'm going to get a couple of the kits and offer a class in January.


There are some cardstocks, Designer Series Papers, AND they have several CURRENT markers for 99 cents!

AND DON'T FORGET - if you place a $75 online purchase before December 15th, you also can attend my special card class this month! That blog posting is here, at the end of the posting, if you are interested (or cut and paste): http://stampingwithdawn.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-seasonal-catalogs-and-special-card.html

No comments:

Post a Comment