Sunday, December 16, 2012

A New Card!

Crafters -

As you know, I was able to attend a fellow demonstrator's card class on Saturday. WOW! We made 20 cards AND had a light lunch - all within 4 hours! There must have been, at least, 50 people there.

We played with some of the NEW stuff that will be available in January. Here is one of the cards we made - PERFECT for Scarlet-and-Gray, don't you think? If you don't recognize an item, it's probably one of the new things in January! Your Spring catalogs and Sale-a-Bration brochures should be arriving any day now, if you are one of my customers. Check through the pages and tell me what new items you see!
I think this is pretty close to scarlet-and-gray
What do you think?
:)
If you would be interested in doing something like this - having a card party with some of the GREAT new items, give me a call! Sale-a-bration is right around the corner and the benefits are FABULOUS! It's also a WONDERFUL time to join the Stampin'Up! family!

If you already have a demonstrator, make sure you talk with them about getting a catalog! If you do not have a demo, I'd LOVE to be your demo!

1 comment: