Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome Jeannette!

Crafters -

I'm telling you... Or should I use that Bill Engvall line "I tell you what!"?  :)

This Ink-redible special that Stampin'Up! is offering is really too good to pass up! For the math gurus out there, my other blog posting about this great deal is here. For both the hostess who has a $450 workshop AND the person thinking about becoming a demonstrator - $49.95 in a collection of ink pads! That's what you are getting for FREE! 
An Ink-redible promotion!

Click here to JOIN NOW!


Such a deal!

Well, as many of you know, I was previously a demonstrator for several years. When I left Stampin'Up! for those six months, I lost my downline (well, not really "lost" them - they aren't lost, I just am not their upline. Stampin'Up!'s rules, not mine.). Well anyway, one of my former downline members, Jeannette, has decided to rejoin and she rejoined with me as her upline! 


WELCOME JEANNETTE!!!

I can tell you from past experience, Jeannette makes the most beautiful cards! I really had the most talented downline members before and I'm so very blessed that both Nina and now Jeannette have rejoined under me again. With Charlene as my first recruit when I rejoined Stampin'Up! - well, I just have a lovely group of friends that I get to craft with - thank you ladies for blessing me with your friendships!

And who wouldn't take advantage of this wonderful offer?! An entire family of Regals, Brights, or Subtles Classic Stampin' Pads - and they are the NEW foam stamp pads too! LOVE mine! It has taken me a few months, but I have finally replaced ALL of my old felt ones with the NEW foam ones. The ink coverage is just amazing!

Our next downline meeting is in January (we meet quarterly) and my downline will be able to see all the cool stuff I learned while at Leadership. We will also be preparing for Sale-a-Bration 2013 to begin as well. If you'd like to join us, I'd love to have you join my "Latte Joy Stampers" team! Stampin'Up! has a bit of news that they will be announcing on Monday morning at 7am Mountain Time about Leadership too. Fellow demonstrators - take note and check it out! I've already let my downline know about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment