Saturday, November 17, 2012

Welcome Gabby!

Crafters -

Please join me in welcoming Gabby to my downline, the Latte Joy Stampers!

Gabby was previously one of my fabulous customers who helped me to promote to supervisor a couple of months ago. We had workshop at her home and let me tell you this. She has the absolutely BEST table for card parties and workshops. I LOVE her table! It must seat something like 24 (ok, I may be exaggerating a little bit... it probably only seats 20 comfortably...). We had so much space to work when making our cards! Can you tell I just LOVE her setup?

OH - and because Gabby joined now, she was able to receive a FREE set of stamp pads with the ink-redible promotion. PLUS, she can also look at all the GREAT sneak peeks as a demonstrator. As demonstrators, we are able to access the Spring and the Sale-a-Bration catalogs online NOW and we preorder on December 1st so we can play with the new products prepare for our upcoming workshops and classes. Just a FEW of the many benefits of becoming a demonstrator!

Welcome Gabby! Can't wait for you to meet the rest of my team!




No comments:

Post a Comment