Sunday, November 18, 2012

Texture Boutique Update AND Online Extravaganza Reminder

Crafters -

Stampin'Up! had about 4,000 of those Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machines (that blog posting is here).

Well, I had heard some chatter about this, so I went into the Demonstrator side of the website and...

it has now sold out...  :(   Hope you were able to get your order in BEFORE they sold out!


UPDATE 11/19/2012 - It was a computer glitch! The Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machines are still AVAILABLE!!!!

So, if you have been working your Wish Lists for tomorrow's Online Extravaganza, wanted you to know. Here's the link to my online store.




And friendly reminder. The items listed below are on sale ONLY on Monday, November 19th for a 24-hour period.


Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)

Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
181
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
186
113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
186
113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96


I had delayed FOREVER on getting the Doctor's Bag and I finally got it a month or so ago. I don't know WHY I waited so long! With all the pockets (and the bells and whistles that go along with this quality of bag), I use that thing all the time. It makes it SO easy to transport my Big Shot to workshops and our Card Ministry. I can even fit one of my boxes in the bag for my current working project. Can you tell? - I LOVE MINE!

FYI - Most of the other items are available throughout the entire November 19 through November 28, but Stampin'Up! is offering three special items on Monday, November 19th only and three other special items on Wednesday, November 28th. Great way to START and END this wonderful sale, huh?

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment