Friday, November 23, 2012

Simply Sent App

Crafters -

UP-UPDATE:
Now that I have the correct software, the video works!

UPDATE: The video is very pixelated and has been removed. It will be reposted at a later date. Thanks!

Here's a card I sent to a couple of people today. Cute, huh?
Simply Sent Digital Card

Would you believe that this card was created in LESS than 5 minutes? YUP! Using the Stampin'Up! app called "Simply Sent." You can get it for FREE in the App Store.

I have blogged about this before and a few of you have asked me about it, so... I recorded this short video.




Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about it.This is the first video I have done!

And remember, the full version of My Digital Studio (MDS) is on sale NOW through November 28th FOR HALF OFF! YesSireeBob! 50% off! BUT only until November 28th. You can get MDS at my online store here. For all of the items available during the Online Extravaganza, you can see that list here. And to just shop, here's my online store. Don't forget about the Clearance Rack too!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I like the video! I'm not an app person, but I can use this one after your explanations!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim -

    Thanks so much for the kind comments. I'm uploading the video now so it should be ready within the hour!

    Thanks for your faith in me! :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph -

    Thanks so much! So glad to see my former downline stoppin' by!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete