Monday, November 26, 2012

My New Blog Header!

Crafters -

My goal this past weekend was to update my blog header. I played around a little with My Digital Studio. In case you forgot, it is available for HALF OFF but only until Wednesday, November 28th. That is good for the MDS2 Upgrade, MDS2, and MDS2+ - YOUR CHOICE!

Well, you may have noticed that I updated the header to a fall theme. I used a card I completed at my Everything Eleanor class from September and made it into a hybrid for the blog header. Here's what that looked like:
b
The original card from my September Everything Eleanor Class
This picture does not do the card justice WAY prettier in person,
although I think it does look nice here too!


Updated the card with MDS2 and made it into my Blog header
You notice how I changed the "Happy Thanksgiving" in the top left corner?
Pretty cool huh? :)



AND, I had downloaded the Be of Good Cheer Kit-Digital Download - a STEAL at $7.95 and came up with my NEW blog header. LOVE IT! Well... I actually added a few other embellishments too! AND if you aren't yet into the full-digital mode, the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper is also on sale through the Online Extravaganza until Wednesday, November 28th! I think I'm on my third package of that paper and I haven't even made it to Christmas yet!
My December Blog Header using My Digital Studio


It was actually quite easy, once I got the hang of things! The learning curve is there - but once you get to know the dance steps, the dancing is easy!

Feel free to leave me a comment. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment