Remember me writing about my Gift-ables class scheduled for December 1st? Would you like to make a reversible rag-tag-bag, a gift bag that holds 10-14 cards comfortably, a jelly jar band/decoration, and a purse tissue holder? Did you notice that ALL are reusable? YUP! We are going GREEN!
Here are the details for Saturday, December 1st - the 8a-12p class involving YOUR sewing machine.
You will need to bring with you:
- YOUR sewing machine - NOTE!!! I am NOT a seamstress. I have enough trouble with my sewing capabilities - so much so that you will not want my help! Please make sure you know how to operate your machine and that you have enough of your supplies to make it all work well!
- Scissors, thread, bobbins (please bring two), sewing needle (like you would sew on a button), and IF YOU HAVE IT, a needle with a large eye. Think tapestry needle (hint - like you would need if you were using baker's twine to sew with).
- NOTEBOOK AND PEN - you may just want to take a few notes in case you want to replicate these designs at YOUR home
- Your favorite non-alcoholic beverage with a covered lid. We will also be taking a break mid-morning for a bacon, egg, and cheese casserole. YUMMY!
Here's the information about the class:
|Deck the Halls fabric|
|Vintage Springtime fabric|
- This class will be offered Saturday morning, December 1st, from 8a-12p. We will use MOST if not ALL of the time slotted for this class. Please be on time and ready to go when you get here.
- You have a choice of the Deck the Halls fabric or the Vintage Springtime fabric.
- You will make FIVE projects that morning. Check out the pictures!
- What? There are only FOUR projects in the picture?! Hmmm.... guess that means one will be a surprise (HINT - it is REALLY easy and makes a quick gift too!)
- The cost will be $35 and your RSVP must be received by Monday, November 26th.
- Class size will be limited to SIX (yes, only 6) participants. If there is enough interest, I will offer this class again on Saturday, December 8th, but the time will be 1p-5p instead.
- Place a $50 order at this class and you can choose one of my retired sets ($10 or less).
- SPECIAL FOR THIS CLASS ONLY: If you place an ONLINE ORDER between now and Monday, November 26th of $150 merchandise or more (hostess benefits apply), YOU CAN ATTEND THIS CLASS FREE! Non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable! :)
- Unable to attend, but really want to? Because there is absolutely NO STAMPING involved - you can get the pieces and parts - a class kit! Let me know!
- FYI - supplies are limited. List Deck the Halls or Vintage Springtime on your payment.
The afternoon card class information will be posted on Saturday late afternoon. Subscribe to my blog so you will be one of the first people to receive that information. There will be a special offer for that class AND yes, there will be a discount if you book both classes at the same time. We will be having something lunch-y in the afternoon!
Hope to see you here!