Wasn't Saturday beautiful? We had such nice weather in Central Ohio that we were able to mow the yard one last time! Didn't get the leaves raked, but...
That put me a little behind. So, without any further ado, here are the cards that you will be making at the Giftables class on Saturday, December 1st from 1p-5p.
|December 1 Giftables Card Class|
Aren't they such nice cards? I think so! You will notice on the Crosses of Hope card, that the sample is Gumball Green but right behind it you will also see Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse. YUP! You will make ONE of EACH of those three. That way, you have three cards that are essentially the same, but look different. We do this at our card ministry. It is WONDERFUL to see the rainbow of colors when all the cards are lined up!
DID YOU NOTICE? Compare the stamp sets that are used with the Online Extravaganza stamp sets... YUP! You should see a few that will be on sale beginning Monday, November 19th. Each of the cards also uses something that requires my Big Shot. Which is a one-day ONLY sale special on Monday, November 19th. Neat how all that worked out, huh?
Here's the information on the card class:
- You will make 12 cards (3 of each of the 4 designs).
- The Come to Bethlehem Christmas card has its own sentiment with the stamp set, but I will also be making More Merry Messages available too. And the card has a gift card holder on the inside of it. Both are on the Online Extravaganza list.
- Fabulous Florets card will also use Teeny Tiny Wishes. You will have your choice of SO many different sayings!
- Crosses of Hope card will also use the Blessings from Heaven set and the Trust God set. You can personalize the cards you will be gift giving this year!
- Everything Eleanor card uses Perfectly Penned - check out the single stamps list for that one!
- Cost is $25 for the 12 cards.This will use the same format, the new format for 2013, as we used at the November card class.
- IF you attend both the sewing Giftables in the morning AND the Cards Giftables class in the afternoon, you can save $10. Please let me know which fabric for the morning (Vintage Springtime or Deck the Halls).
- Card kits will be available, however in accordance with Stampin'Up! rules, no stamped images will be included.
- This information will be included on the CLASSES section of my blog. Just click the tab that says "classes" and you will see all of this AND more!