Monday, November 12, 2012

Can We Talk? AND a Special Offer...

Anyone remember Joan Rivers saying that - "Can We Talk?" Or am I dating myself here?  (smile)

Seriously... as a demonstrator, we get all kinds of perks. I'm not just sayin' that because I AM a demonstrator either!

As you've heard me state before, we (demos) get to preorder items so that we can play with our new toys prepare for our upcoming classes and workshops. Well, the Spring and Sale-a-Bration catalogs are no different! 

Stampin'Up! allowed us to see these catalogs online TODAY! and I can preorder on December 1st. YUP! I'm going to be stalking "Mr. Brown" when he delivers my packages too! Now, we cannot show you the catalog pages, BUT we can show you items that we have made with OUR preorders! (Subscribe to my blog so you receive the updates when I post them.)

I've already sent my downline an email. I'm hoping we can get together mid-December so we can get our samples and ideas started for the first of the year. ESPECIALLY with Christmas coming and then Stampin'Up! Leadership in January (which is open to all demonstrators this year too!).

I have already ordered individual Spring Catalogs and Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Catalogs for my customers who have placed orders with me. They should be arriving December-ish to your home in the mail! I will also be ordering some to hand out. If you are interested in one, please let me know and I'll make sure one gets to you!

OH - and it is Stampin'Up!'s 25th year too - Their SILVER Anniversary... Now, I'm not going to get in trouble with the Stampin'Up! police, but I can tell you that there will be a little something extra in addition to the FREE $25 hostess dollars that you receive with a workshop of $150... Oh - and there is something extra when you have a $400 workshop during Sale-a-Bration too! AND start checking your calendars so we can book your workshop too! I'm guessing that the dates will get busy between January 22nd and March 22nd... Just sayin'!  :)

You'll see what these extras are when you receive your SAB catalog! SO CONTACT ME for yours!




********** SPECIAL OFFER **********
**NOTE: I'll also be adding a couple of pictures later this week. The GIFTABLES class that I am offering on December 1st is receiving a bit of attention from my customers - and that is a GREAT thing. I'm finishing up the projects so I can post them online. Check back on November 15th for a special offer for this class too!

There will be TWO classes on Saturday, December 1st:
  • morning (8a-12p) - You will need your sewing machine
  • afternoon (1p-5p)  - You will need your crafter's kit
If there is enough interest, I'll offer the classes on Saturday, December 8th - just reversed (crafter's kit in morning, sewing machine in afternoon). Check back on the 15th for the special offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment