Sunday, October 28, 2012

TWO Papillon Potpourri Cards

Crafters - 

As I stated yesterday, I'm posting two of the FOUR cards we made at Saturday's final Stamp of the Month Club Class. Typically, I do not do this. However, the cards were just too pretty to keep to ourselves!

I always add one "extra" to each of the card classes. On Saturday, I made one extra card design - very easy and it will be my October Thank You card for my customers. If you wish to see the cards in person, feel free to stop over on Monday, October 29th, during my Special Event which will include Stampin'Up!'s 15% off Stamp sale. You are welcome at my home from 5p-8p. Hope to see you here...

Without further ado - this card is patterned after a staff presentation at the September 2012 Stampin'Up! Chattanooga Regional.  I made mine VERY vintage. It took a little bit of time, but I think the results are SO worth it. What do you think?
VINTAGE Papillon Potpourri
LOVE IT!
VINTAGE Papillon Potpourri
Close-up
VINTAGE Papillon Potpourri
Inside


And the second card that I will be showing you from the Club Class is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from the July 2012 Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin'Up! provides us with. The magazine used to be every month, but SU! is changing things a little bit. It is now offered six times a year. Most times it is hardest to come up with the ideas; Stampin'Up! offers assistance in a variety of ways and I like to use their ideas for my card classes and workshops.
Papillon Potpourri CASE from July 2012 Stampin' Success
Papillon Potpourri CASE from July 2012 Stampin' Success
Close-up

If you would like to join my team, contact me! You can sign up online and we have quarterly meetings like yesterday's posting (October 27th, 2012). You can read all about our meeting here. When you join Stampin'Up!, YOU can attend Regionals, Leadership, and/or Convention and see the ideas in person. You also will receive the Stampin' Success magazine (and have electronic access to the previous YEARS of the magazine), so you have a plethora of ideas to run with. FUN - FUN - FUN! I'd be glad to have you as a Team Member and we will have a "Latte Joy" while stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment