Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanks So Much and NEXT Card Class is scheduled for...

Thanks so much to those of you who braved the weather last night! I appreciate you stopping over, making a card, and meeting one of you for the first time!

Have to tell you - one of my friends who is also a customer, well her daughter stamps and had a catty (catalog) party at her work. One of the daughter's friends placed an order for her friend. You will NEVER guess - the friend of a friend of the daughter - lives just down the street from me! We finally met last night! It's funny how life works, isn't it? You just never know where you will find NEW friends...

Wasn't it GREAT ordering new stamps AND saving money? 15% off! Thank you Stampin'Up! Here's the card we made last night. Each card was different as I used the last half of my Festival of Print Designer Series Paper Stack. Thanks to my upline who sent me a NEW package for my promotion last month (that post here), so I can make more! Thanks again Sandi!
Easy Christmas Card using Sassy Salutations
Easy Christmas Card using Seasonal Sayings


And did you know - on that paper, the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, did you notice both sides? One is seasonal - Christmas-y - reds and greens and such. The other side is NON-seasonal - blues and reds and browns - so the DSP stack can be used year round - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS! Since I already have the paper cut, I think I may make some birthday and thinking of you cards for my desk drawer at work. 

AND did you also notice how perfectly the "Merry Christmas" from the Sassy Salutations stamp set fit on the paper? YUP! I LOVE my Apothecary Accents Framelits! Makes it so easy to stamp on the paper than then it just lines right up when I run it through my Big Shot. And the Seasonal Sayings stamp set was the one I received FOR FREE from Stampin'Up! while at the Chattanooga Regionals - Thanks again Stampin'Up!

Supplies used were:
Sassy Salutations, item #126707 OR
Seasonal Sayings, item #128009
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, item #126904
Very Vanilla Cardstock, item #101650
Early Espresso Cardstock, item #119686
Apothecary Accents Framelits, item #127003
Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, item #127820
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, item #126974
Stampin' Dimensionals, item #104430
Snail Adhesive, item #104332
Big Shot, item #113439



Well, I just got up and realized that it is sputtering SNOW!!!! Very light ground cover and really cold, but snow just makes me smile. Now that is... in a few months after shoveling and driving in it, maybe not so much... but NOW it is really nice. Makes it nice and easy to stay inside and CRAFT instead of shivering in the cold outside! (smile)

NEXT Card Class is Scheduled For...
Saturday, November 10th from 1p-5p. Those who attended last night were able to see the cards up close and personal. Really pretty and had several different techniques and bling to them. I'll save that for another posting though, complete with a group photo of the cards we will be making. Check back later in the week. Deadline to register for the November 10th class will be Wednesday, November 7th. If you are interested in a morning class of 8a-12p, let me know
UPDATE 10/30/2012 - This is the new format for the 2013 card class schedule. This is a special class to showcase how the new format will be - hope you like the NEW format!

Alrighty then, hope everyone has a GREAT day and enjoys the cards we made last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment