Monday, October 1, 2012

Stampin'Up! Promotions!

Crafters -

October 1st just snuck right up on me! My folks were here from Florida and they just left on Saturday morning. It was really nice visiting with them and my mom was able to attend my Everything Eleanor Stamp of the Month Club Class on Friday evening before they left. The cards were really beautiful.

I have now updated my CLUBS page so you now know what the October Stamp of the Month Club Stamp Set is.

BUT while I was visiting with family and friends, Stampin'Up! has decided to offer SEVERAL promotions! SOME of them are even good through January 2nd!

Here is the October Promotion, compliments of Stampin'Up!:
October 2012 - Merry Christmas from Stampin'Up!


AND they are also trying something new. I have all of these sets and there are a couple in each that are not my favorites. I would have LOVED to only purchase the ones that I would actually use - it would save SO MUCH SPACE! These are good through January 2nd!
Seasonal Sayings Single Stamps Promotion


Perfectly Penned Single Stamps Promotion



Word Play Single Stamps Promotion


As always, you can click on my "Website Page" and it will take you to the various links as well.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Papillon Potpourri is awesome!! Butterflies with so much detail!

    ReplyDelete