Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular AND Special Event at My Home

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular
October 29th, 2012 ONLY

For one day only, you will get 15% off almost every stamp that Stampin'Up! sells! Starting at 12:00 am (Mountain Time), and ending at 11:50pm (Mountain Time), almost every stamp will be 15% off. That means all stamps in the current catalogs (the big catty and the Holiday catty) including Background stamps, personalized name stamps, cookie press stamps and single image stamps! This does NOT include hostess sets, bundled stamp sets, and digital stamp brush sets. You can place your orders online here or contact me to place your order.
Stampin'Up! Catalogs

I have now received my shipment of catalogs. If you do not have the Big Catty or the Holiday Catalog, let me know! I will have one with YOUR name on it! 

See the end of this posting for a special event at my home on Monday, October 29th, from 5p-8p.


Special Event at my home
Monday, October 29th, 2012
5p-8p

Come and see my Craft Room in person!
This picture was from August.
Hope to see you in one of these seats on October 29th!


Join me on Monday evening, October 29th, from 5p-8p and make a card! As you know, I'm offering a refund of your normal shipping charges for all online orders of $75 or more through the end of the month. I'll have other specials for those who attend Monday evening. AND you'll leave with a card that you can very easily CASE (Copy And Share Everything) at YOUR home. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy! And the best part is that you do not need to bring ANYTHING with you to make this one card! No need to RSVP - just come as you are!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment