Monday, October 15, 2012

Paper Ornaments

Crafters -

Have you seen the ornament on the front page of the Holiday Catalog? (If you do not have a Holiday catalog, let me know - I'll get one to you right away!) Here's what it looks like:
Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog
Go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/dawnstock/catalogs and
click on the Holiday Catalog (or any of the other catalogs too!)


Well, did you know that as a demonstrator, Stampin'Up! provides all kinds of guidance to us. And here is how you MAKE a different one of those paper ornaments!
Paper Ornaments Page 1



Paper Ornaments
Page 2


Paper Ornaments
Page 3


AND, because my downline meeting is on Saturday, October 27th - did you also know that we are going to make one of these that is SIMILAR to that? YUP! We are!

How similar is it going to be, you might ask.... well... as many of you know, I rejoined Stampin'Up! in May. Because I was a demonstrator for a few years before, I still have quite a bit of current merchandise, so I'm trying to be a bit more responsible in the items I purchase. What that means is... I don't have the ornament stamp set or die cuts (YET)! But isn't that such a GREAT deal going on this month? I may just have to get that bundle! Don't forget - it ends on October 31st!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/dawnstock/promotions



We are going to make an ornament using items that I have on hand! Those of you who craft with me know that I can never CASE a card exactly! I have to combine two, three, four or even more designs into the one. SO we are going to do that on the 27th. (Gotta remember to call Charlene and Nina so they can bring their glue guns if they have one.)

If you are interested in making one of these ornaments with us, there is just one way to join us on the 27th - YOU HAVE TO BE PART OF MY DOWNLINE! You can go straight to my website and "JOIN NOW." I'll receive an email from Stampin'Up! that you have joined. No muss, no fuss! I will tell you though... In order to have enough supplies, you will need to join by Sunday, October 21st so that I have time to prep for you joining us!


If you would like to make your own, as Stampin'UP! has been so kind to provide the instruction sheet, I've included it here. Feel free to use it and make these beautiful ornaments to your heart's content! If you are local, I would LOVE to see your creations in person. Let me know! I'd be honored to take a picture of yours and place it here on my blog - you just gotta let me know when to meet you!

Have a "Latte Joy" while crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment